Monday, January 25, 2010

The Five Laws of Gold: Law #1

Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less than one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family-From, "The Richest Man In Babylon."

Plainly put, anyone who can gain the discipline to set 10% of their income aside for investment can conquer poverty. They gain the power to direct their own destiny rather than working paycheck to paycheck solely to survive. There are a total of five rules that all need to be followed if one wants to get ahead in life, but this is the first and most important of all.

I have followed this in my own life and have found the rewards immeasurable compared to where I could see myself if I was not doing so. I will be sharing all five of these laws over then next few weeks, but I strongly encourage you to pick up this book and read them for yourself. You will not regret understanding how investing for your future will change your life!

No comments: