Monday, January 4, 2010

Blogging in the New Year for Real Estate

I have to admit, I have been at a loss for words for the last few weeks as I contemplated the goals I made for 2009 and what I was going to try and accomplish for 2010. The most pertinent goal to this blog came when I decided that I wanted to make it even more of an outlet to relay information. I am going to begin posting thoughts and deals that I am looking at in order to make it more valuable to the reader.

Hence, the name change to Real Estate IQ. I have found that during the process of beginning to invest in real estate, I began to notice a direct relation to my success and the amount of time I was investing in myself. I have found it very important to continually educate myself on the varying aspects of real estate that have caught my attention. As I go about this year, doing deals and helping clients. I will be blogging 2-3 times a week with various updates on different subjects and information.

Thus, I am leaving an open invitation to those who may encounter this blog, to use it as a way to ask questions and hopefully get a strong answer or guidance to said questions.

May we all have a successful and fulfilling year in 2010!

No comments: