Friday, February 5, 2010

Law of Gold #2 Continued

I realize I said Wednesday, but the week got away from me.

Here is the second law of Gold again as a reminder:

"Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field."

When I first read this I could tell that many people would think, 'how can gold be employed?'

It is a simple meaning of the word 'employ' that will help us make sense of the phrase. In other words, We are putting our money to work for us.

There are many forms of getting your money to work for you. These can include savings plans, venture capital, hard money lending, note brokering, real estate investing, stock trading, and commodity trading. I specifically like real estate because of the predictability and stability that rental property provides with the right knowledge.

Getting your money to work for you is a key to success no one can do without.

No comments: