Friday, August 14, 2009

What does it take to be considered a success?

This is a question that has been asked time and time again, one that I am constantly asking myself. We all have our definition of success, but few of us will agree of what success is outside of the individualistic view. After recently completing my goals for the first half of this year, including finishing the MBA program and the Mongol Rally, I am now evaluating my performance and the relative success of these goals.

Real Estate success offers an identical conundrum to that of the definition of success, it seems there are several definitions and they are all individually based. We need to put a handle on time frames and goals as we feel are viable to be accomplished during specifically identified time frames.

I am currently working a two projects here in Utah to help distressed homeowners and sellers come together. My goal is to help people who are confused and have questions about the foreclosure process, helping them identify the many options they have. My goal, then, is to make sure they are not taken advantage of and are given correct information on the best possible alternatives.

If you know anyone who is facing a foreclosure, have them contact me. If you are interested in investing in foreclosed properties for investment or your own home, let me know as well.

Remember, goal setting is an important aspect of life, one that will never end if done correctly.

No comments: