Monday, August 31, 2009

Becoming a contributor...

I have been thinking about ways that I can give back to the community for all the blessings I have in my life. My greatest skill is the knowledge that I have accumulated about the real estate industry, including pros and cons to various situation. It is good to use your acquired skills to help those in need along the way. Today I found another way that I can give back, by answering questions or just talking someone through a tough situation.

I saw a client at the store and was able to reestablish contact with that person. I had helped him sell his home with the option of leasing it back for two years and buying it at a later date. It has worked out for him pretty well as it has allowed his family to get back on their feet. He has additional questions, that although some people would not want to do, I am more than happy to answer as I can. It was a great feeling to see someone I had helped several years later and see their life had improved.

If you can become a problem solver, offer housing, rehab houses, or explore other fields of interest, you will have a more fulfilling life in whatever you do!

No comments: