Sunday, September 13, 2009

Talking real estate all the time...

Apparently I have been so involved in real estate lately that I am talking about deals in my sleep. This is both good and bad news to me, I love talking real estate, but everyone needs sleep. Wouldn't that be cool if you could do something productive in your sleep though?

I have been thinking about our local and national real estate markets and the opportunities that are out there right now. I know many people that are getting rich because of the various real estate deals that they are doing to make things work for them.

What are you doing to make use of the opportunity near you? I am working on short sales and on buying rental property at this time. Vegas, Kansas City, and Salt Lake are the three markets I am buying and helping people invest in.

Let me know where you are and what you are doing!

Thanks,

Geoff

No comments: