Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bloggin in the New Year with thoughts on Real Estate

I have to say that I have had fun this year with my new real estate business and the many accomplishments that I have made. I am looking forward to an even better 2009 as I will be graduating my MBA program and have several real estate ideas to implement in this new year.

One thing that has been bugging me is the number of people that are being taken advantage of in this down real estate market. I am seeing several people make promises to people in foreclosure that are not realistic and that will actually hurt the client in the long run. I am trying to think of a way I can get word out to the masses about how to avoid foreclosure or at least get out of the situation in the best method possible. There are tons of options open to people to try before entering foreclosure, but many people don't know what they are and rely on idiots who just want to try and bleed them of any money they can.

Real Estate is truly fun for me and I enjoy helping people achieve their goals, whatever they may be. I cannot say that I am going to be able to help everyone in the World obviously, but if you know anyone in Northern Utah who needs help with a real estate problem, an investment, or any other real estate need/question, I will likely be able to help them quite a bit.

How do you get the word out to the masses? I want everyone in Utah to know that there are honest real estate professionals that actually know how to help them, if anyone has alternative ideas I am all ears.

Anyway, to the few that may read this, please have a great New Year Celebration tonight and look for increased bloggage this new year as I will be looking to post at least weekly if not more as I am starting to enjoy writing much more and am actually seeing some traffic to the blog!

Thanks again for reading

Geoff Dearing
www.ReturnRealEstate.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ever though about being involved in hard money lending asso.
Hey Geoff! Amazing where you find people. Going to an reia club meeting visit Thursday. Scheduling our first rei club meeting in about a week. Wish us luck. Been running wide open around here. Speaking of forclosures. That will be my next training. Catch you later now that I ran across your blog.