Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Investing for the long term

I often get asked questions like: where do I start? or how do I make the right investment? Although these are good questions, they are difficult questions to answer without spending a large amount of time working with the individual in assessing the individuals goals and desires.

That is why I am creating a curriculum for my clients that will not only assist them whenever they are looking to buy or sell a home, but will also help them to know what type of real estate investment will work for them in their long term goals. I am giving a presentation at the West Jordan Library on March 19th that will demonstrate part of this curriculum. I invite anyone who wants to learn more to attend from 630PM until about 9PM. If you have any questions I would be happy to talk to you as well. In the meantime please visit www.returnrealestate.com to research property, get information on neighborhoods, and communicate with me.

Thanks and have a great week!

Geoff W. Dearing

No comments: