Monday, January 21, 2008

Snowy Day-Great for Posting updates on the Market

It has snowed about 16 inches at my home in the last 24 hours. Now is a good time to share some thoughts about real estate investing and the status of the market. I have heard rumors recently that the Fed will again lower interest rates up to .5% during their next meeting beginning Jan. 29. With the crashing dollar and the disturbed housing market nationwide, many people are concerned that the housing market is going to continue to suffer. I agree with this assumption on many points, but I dont feel that we are going to drop much, if any, farther in the hole.

The Utah market is starting to stabilize lately. I am seeing homes that are reasonably priced are going under contract. Interest rates are still very low and if the Fed does lower the rates they will likely fall even more. Now is a good time to start considering a purchase of investment property. I am looking at several opportunities around the country for investment at this time. If you are interested in speaking with me please contact me at geoff@returnrealestate.com or call 801-232-9500. Utah is a great market for investing and I would be happy to share with you some of the deals that I am looking at like this one: http://utahrealestate.com/759936

Geoff

No comments: